Fibreglass plastic structures and profiles
Composite profiles are an ideal substitute for steel, stainless steel, aluminium and further traditional materials. Annual output in USA only, from where was this new technology imported, achieved 2 million tons and continues increase by 12 % annually.
Merits of fibreglasses
- high durability (in aggressive environment 20 x higher than steel
- low value of specific gravity (1,7 kg/dm3, i.e. 4,6 x less than by steel)
- not corrodible (no need of surface treatment and no need of maintenance)
- easy handling and assembly (economy by transportation and by application of cranes)
- electrically non-conductive
- low value of thermal conductivity and expansibility
- high value of fatigue and impact resistance
- strength and stiffness are comparable with aluminium
- almost arbitrary choice of colour versions
- all-round lower prices (taking into account purchase costs, durability and maintenance costs
Product assortment and use
Profiles and boards are produced in three modifications and in forms of metallurgical ones:
- self-extinguishing with special finish against UV-radiation
- fire proof with extraordinary resistance against chemical effects
Our offer consists of more than 100 shapes and it gives possibility to produce e.g. grate walkways, staircases, ladders, railings, bridges, sheds, halls, winter gardens, greenhouses, antinoise barriers, tribunes, protective covering of buildings, gates, doors, bars, benches, fences, superstructures for cars, wedges, windings for electric motors and generators, cable bridges, traffic signs, billboards, advertising boards, eye-catchers, covers for radar and telephone cells, water-cooling towers, grips for instruments, lagging, stream gauge laths and so on.
Range of application possibillities of composite profiles covers various fields of building industry, mechanical engineering, power industry, sewage treatment plants and water treatment plants, chemical, food, rubber and automotive industries, safety installations in transport, equipment for handling of dangerous wastes and for decrease of gas emissions, galvanizing plants, transmitters, mines, river and marine installations, sport and stock equipment, computer centres and so on.